Showing parents how to help their children succeed
Serving schools and families since 1990
Secondary Education Bundle
Our Secondary Education Bundle will help:
- Improve school success
- Strengthen the home and school partnership
- Prepare students for college and career
- Overcome tough tween and teen challenges
- Enhance parenting skills
- Strengthen family life
- Build positive character traits
Starting at $716
- Monthly issues, September through May, ready to copy and distribute to parents
- Research based and aligned with the Common Core State Standards and the Next Generation Science Standards
- FREE digital versions included
- ADA compliant PDFs help you meet federal regulations for accessible school websites
- Also available in Spanish
- 16 FREE reproducible bonuses—a $320 value!
- School Success Tip of the Day (Secondary Edition): Daily electronic tips to send to families
- Plus, our 100% no-risk guarantee: If you’re not completely satisfied, cancel at any time for a full refund of every cent you paid. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain!
How it works
Your newsletters are ready to photocopy on the front and back of single sheets—there’s no collating. And your subscription includes free electronic versions of the newsletters, too. You’ll get:
- Option to personalize with your name and the name of your school—at no extra cost
- Black-line masters, ready to copy and send home
- PDFs to post on your website and/or email to parents
- Weekly School Success Tip of the Day emails so you can post to the platform(s) of your choice in advance
Our Secondary Education Bundle includes the following publications:
Show parents how to improve their children’s school success—and behavior—during the middle years.
Middle grade children go through dramatic changes and desperately need their parents’ support. Many parents want to help, but aren’t sure what to do. With Middle Years, you can give parents the guidance they need with almost no effort on your part. Articles will help parents:
- Understand their middle graders’ behavior
- Build respect, responsibility, empathy, and more
- Support homework and study skills
- Stay involved—middle-school style
- Set age-appropriate rules and expectations
- Promote health and safety
- Emphasize the importance of education
Middle Years bonuses
Show parents how to help their teens succeed.
Parenting a high schooler can be overwhelming—many parents think there’s nothing more they can do. Show parents how to stay involved and help their children succeed with High School Years. It’s packed with tips on:
- Time management and homework
- Planning for college and career
- Supporting teens’ growing independence
- Staying connected
- Preventing risky behaviors
- Building respect, responsibility, and resilience
- Handling other tough teen challenges
High School Years bonuses
Help students boost nutrition and physical activity—and help your district meet the Local Wellness Policy mandate.
Students with healthy eating and exercise habits have higher test scores, better attendance, improved concentration, fewer discipline referrals, and greater overall achievement. Teen Food & Fitness is dedicated to helping adolescents improve their nutrition and physical activity. Articles cover:
- healthy food and drinks to keep in the house
- ingredients to watch for (good and bad)
- quick and easy meal preparation tips
- exercise boosters that fit with teens’ busy schedules
- nutritious snacks at home and on the go
- ways to get kids away from TVs and computers
- developing healthy habits to last a lifetime
The newsletters are reviewed by a registered dietitian with extensive experience in school food service and nutrition education—you can count on parents getting the kind of advice you want them to have.
Teen Food and Fitness bonuses
Connect with parents by sending digital tips to boost family engagement and improve school success—all year round.
School Success Tip of the Day gives you all these benefits:
- Saves you time and effort in drafting content for your social media program: We do the work, you get the credit!
- Cost-effective parent communication tool: You can copy and paste the tips quickly to multiple platforms
- Available in Spanish
- Research-based tips and information
- Easy-to-understand, short (Twitter-length), and friendly messages: Tips are simple for parents to read and to use!
School Success Tip of the Day (Secondary Edition) bonus
|Bullying Q&As, Secondary Edition—$20 value
An end to bullying means safer and more welcoming schools. Involve parents in prevention by providing answers to their questions. With this guide, they’ll learn what constitutes bullying, how witnesses should react, and what to do if their child is being targeted—or bullying others. Ready to reproduce.
If you have questions, call our friendly Customer Service Team at 800-394-5052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secondary Education Bundle Discount Price
- Single School:
Regular price: $1,116
- Smallest District (up to 500 students):
Regular price: $1,116
- Small District (501 to 2,500 students):
Regular price: $1,576
- Medium District (2,501 to 10,000 students):
Regular price: $2,186
- Large District (10,000+ students):
Regular price: $2,736
ADD SPANISH FOR: $395