Reading Connection (Intermediate Edition)
For parents of upper elementary students
- Improve school success—and test scores
- Boost reading and writing achievement
- Help children as they encounter more complex material
- Develop a rich vocabulary
- Enhance reading comprehension
Starting at $229
- FREE digital version included
- Add the Spanish version for just $125
- 100% money-back guarantee
Improve literacy skills, boost comprehension, and raise test scores!
Students need to read well to succeed. Reading Connection (Intermediate Edition) provides parents with tips and activities to support their children as they encounter more challenging content, characters, plots, and concepts. Articles cover:
- reading motivation
- improving vocabulary
- textbook tactics
- decoding strategies
- writing with a purpose in mind
- close reading
- enhancing fluency
- reading and test taking
- spelling tips
- critically evaluating information
- constructing evidence-based arguments
Reading Connection (Intermediate Edition) is aligned to the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts, grades 3-5.
How it works
Ready to photocopy on the front and back of a single sheet—there’s no collating. And it’s available electronically for no additional cost.
- Monthly issues, September through May
- Personalized with your name and the name of your school
- Black-line master, ready to copy and send home
- Download the PDF to post on your website
- Available in Spanish
- Inviting illustrations and friendly language so parents will read it
- 100% no-risk guarantee
You'll get 5 free bonuses—a $100 value—when you order!
Pricing—it's only pennies per family
Reading Connection (Intermediate Edition) Pricing Information
|Reg. Price||Intro. Discount Price|
|Smallest District (up to 500 students)||$309||$229|
|Small District (501 to 2,500 students)||$429||$349|
|Medium District (2,501 to 10,000 students)||$599||$519|
|Large District (over 10,000 students)||$749||$669|
Add $125 to include the Spanish version.
Want to know more?
Click the button below to request more information
Reading Connection (Intermediate Edition) is written in an easy, conversational style anyone can understand. It’s refreshing not to have to wade through technical terms. Also, the presentation is visually appealing. It catches your attention and draws you into reading these short, concise ideas.
Reading Connection (Intermediate Edition) is great because, regardless of educational skill or background, anyone can comprehend this very reader-friendly newsletter. It’s appropriate for younger as well as older students.
I feel that the parent’s role is critical for a child’s reading success. That’s why I like Reading Connection (Intermediate Edition). It contains simple, practical ideas that busy parents can try with their children.