Showing parents how to help their children succeed
Serving schools and families since 1990
Special Offer for New Principals, Counselors, and Educators
- Boost school success
- Strengthen the home and school partnership
- Enhance parenting skills
- Improve family life
- Build positive character traits
Starting at $229
- Ready to distribute to parents
- Earth-friendly digital delivery
- Personalized with your school name—and your name—if you like
- ADA compliant to help you meet federal regulations for accessible school websites
- Also available in Spanish
- 100% money-back guarantee
Show parents how to improve their children’s school success—and behavior—during the middle years.
Middle grade children go through dramatic changes and desperately need their parents’ support. Many parents want to help, but aren’t sure what to do. With Middle Years, you can give parents the help they need with almost no effort on your part. Articles will help parents:
- understand their middle graders’ behavior
- build respect, responsibility, empathy, and more
- support homework and study skills
- stay involved—middle-school style
- set age-appropriate rules and expectations
- promote health and safety
- emphasize the importance of education
How it works
Middle Years is ready for you to share with all the families in your school community. You’ll get:
- Monthly digital issues, September through May
- Option to personalize with your name and the name of your school—at no extra cost
- ADA-compliant PDFs to post on your website and/or email to parents
- Want to provide print copies to parents? Just print out and copy the issue to send home in students’ backpacks. It’s ready to photocopy on the front and back of a single sheet—there’s no collating.
- Spanish version available
…and our 100% no-risk guarantee: If you’re not completely satisfied, cancel at any time for a full refund of every cent you paid. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain!
You’ll get 5 free bonuses—a $100 value—when you subscribe!
“What happened to my sweet child?” Here’s help for that common refrain with parenting strategies like “Think before you speak,” “Model respect,” and “Compromise wisely.” You’ll make home life smoother—so middle schoolers come to class better behaved and ready to learn. Ready to reproduce.
Boost students’ reading and writing skills in science, social studies, math, and literature. Includes pointers on vocabulary, comprehension tactics, when to read for main points, and when to search for details. Also offers specific ideas for writing about various subject areas. Yours to reproduce and send home.
Organization is key to success in middle school. With this handout, parents and children will build routines at home that carry over to the school day. Includes tips for time management, as well as for organizing homework space and keeping track of classwork. Ready to reproduce.
Send home this guidance to keep tweens drug-free. They’ll get suggestions for managing stress and filling their free time with healthy activities. This guide also provides an overview of types of drugs parents should watch out for, safety tips to keep their kids from using them, and warning signs of possible drug use. Reproducible.
Middle Years Pricing
For other subscription terms, or if you have questions, call Customer Service at 800-394-5052 or email us at email@example.com.
8-Issue Introductory Discount Price – Save $100!*Special subscription runs from Oct 2020 to May 2021
- *For district or multi-year pricing, call 800-394-5052. Introductory price is for new subscribers only.
ADD SPANISH FOR: $119