Showing parents how to help their children succeed
Serving schools and families since 1990
High School Years
Special Offer for New High School Principals, Counselors, and Educators
High School Years will help:
- Improve school success
- Prepare teens prepare for the future
- Enhance parenting skills
- Strengthen parent involvement
- Overcome tough teenage challenges
Starting at $229
- Ready to distribute to parents
- Earth-friendly digital delivery
- Personalized with your school name—and your name—if you like
- ADA compliant to help you meet federal regulations for accessible school websites
- Also available in Spanish
- 100% money-back guarantee
Show parents how to help their teens succeed.
Parenting a high schooler can be overwhelming—many parents think there’s nothing more they can do. Show parents how to stay involved and help their children succeed with High School Years. It’s packed with tips on:
- time management and homework
- planning for college or career
- supporting teens’ growing independence
- staying involved
- preventing risky behaviors
- building respect, responsibility, and resilience
- handling other tough teen challenges
How it works
High School Years is ready for you to share with all the families in your school community. You’ll get:
- Monthly digital issues, September through May
- Option to personalize with your name and the name of your school—at no extra cost
- ADA-compliant PDFs to post on your website and/or email to parents
- Want to provide print copies to parents? Just print out and copy the issue to send home in students’ backpacks. It’s ready to photocopy on the front and back of a single sheet—there’s no collating.
- Spanish version available
…and our 100% no-risk guarantee: If you’re not completely satisfied, cancel at any time for a full refund of every cent you paid. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain!
You’ll get 5 free bonuses—a $100 value—when you subscribe!
Three Keys to High School Success—$20 value
Show students how to use organization, time management, and studying to thrive in their classes. These practical strategies will help teens establish and maintain routines to manage the increased demands of high school. Yours to reproduce and send home.
Avoiding Risky Behaviors—$20 value
Parents of teens have a lot on their hands. Help them navigate difficult issues—like drugs, alcohol, dating, and driving—with the advice in this guide. Offers practical tips for saying no to underage drinking parties, knowing the warning signs of drug use, and more. Ready to reproduce..
Testing 1-2-3—$20 value (8-term subscription only)
Help high schoolers be ready and confident on test day. This guide presents ways students can study and prepare for tests so they can do their best. They’ll find test-taking strategies, specific tips for various formats, and advice on standardized tests. Yours to reproduce.
Thinking Ahead to College—$20 value (8-term subscription only)
Help your students set their sights on college. With this bonus, high schoolers and parents will learn how to plan for a future that includes higher education. They’ll find suggestions for which courses to take, how to find the right college, and where to look for financial aid. Reproducible.
For other subscription terms, or if you have questions, call Customer Service at 800-394-5052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8-Issue Introductory Discount Price – Save $100!*Special subscription runs from Oct 2020 to May 2021
- *For district or multi-year pricing, call 800-394-5052. Introductory price is for new subscribers only.
ADD SPANISH FOR: $119
*Introductory price is for new subscribers only.