Home & School Connection®
For parents of elementary school children
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL—Renew now and save!
Click here to get our lowest price (save $70!)—plus 3 FREE bonuses—when you renew by January 31 for the 2018—2019 school year. Take advantage of this one-time opportunity now!
- Improve school success
- Foster the home and school partnership
- Make learning fun with simple activities
- Enhance parenting skills and discipline
- Strengthen family life
- Build positive character traits
Starting at $239
- FREE digital version included
- Add the Spanish version for just $119
- 100% money-back guarantee
Want to renew for the 2017—2018 school year? Click here to view your offers.
Save time and effort on parent communication.
Children are more successful when they have strong support from their parents.
Home & School Connection gives parents practical tips so they can:
- show interest in their child’s education
- nurture respect and responsibility
- boost motivation
- support homework and study habits
- promote good behavior and self-discipline
- build empathy and put an end to bullying
- improve their child’s academic achievement
- communicate effectively with teachers
How it works
Ready to photocopy on the front and back of a single sheet—there’s no collating. And it’s available electronically for no additional cost.
- Monthly issues, September through May
- Personalized with your name and the name of your school
- Download the PDF to post on your website or email directly to parents
- Available in Spanish
- Inviting illustrations and friendly language so parents will read it
- 100% no-risk guarantee!
You'll get 3 free bonuses—a $60 value—when you renew!
|A Family Guide to Homework—a $20 value
Send home helpful tips to encourage students to do their best on homework—and to do it cheerfully! Offers advice for how parents can support their youngsters’ efforts (without doing their homework for them), along with study games for learning spelling words, math facts, and more. Yours to reproduce.
|Discipline: What Works Best—a $20 value
Children who behave at home are more likely to behave at school. Give parents ideas for positive and loving discipline—including ways to set rules and consequences that make sense—so youngsters will want to behave. Contains a special section with discipline secrets from teachers. Reproducible.
|Character Traits for School Success—a $20 value
Grit, confidence, perseverance, courage… character traits like these help students do well in every subject. Show parents how to encourage their children to keep trying when work is tough, seek out new challenges, and take “good” risks. Ready to reproduce and send home.
Pricing—it's only pennies per family
Home & School Connection Pricing Information
|Smallest District (up to 500 students)||$309||$239|
|Small District (501 to 2,500 students)||$429||$359|
|Medium District (2,501 to 10,000 students)||$599||$529|
|Large District (over 10,000 students)||$749||$679|
Add $119 to include the Spanish version.
Want to know more?
Click the button below to request more information
Home & School Connection provides many good, sensible, common-sense solutions to problems students have at home and at school.
The graphics are outstanding, and the articles are a quick, informative read—right on target with what our parents are looking for.
With Home & School Connection, parents are being given relevant information that they can easily implement. Parents love reading the newsletter and are glad that we take the time to send them this type of help.