Showing parents how to help their children succeed
Serving schools and families since 1990
Home & School Connection®
Special Offer for New K-6 Principals, Counselors, and Educators
Home & School Connection
- Improve school success
- Foster the home and school partnership
- Make learning fun with simple activities
- Enhance parenting skills and discipline
- Build positive character traits
- Strengthen family life
Starting at $229
- Ready to distribute to parents
- Earth-friendly digital delivery
- Personalized with your school name—and your name—if you like
- ADA compliant to help you meet federal regulations for accessible school websites
- Also available in Spanish
- 100% money-back guarantee
Save time and effort on parent communication
Children are more successful when they have support from their parents. Home & School Connection gives parents practical tips so they can:
- Show interest in their child’s education
- Improve academic achievement
- Nurture kindness, respect, and responsibility
- Boost motivation
- Support homework and study habits
- Promote good behavior and self-discipline
- Build empathy and put an end to bullying
- Communicate effectively with teachers
How it works
Home & School Connection is ready for you to share with all the families in your school community. You’ll get:
- Monthly digital issues, September through May
- Option to personalize with your name and the name of your school—at no extra cost
- ADA-compliant PDFs to post on your website and/or email to parents
- Want to provide print copies to parents? Just print out and copy the issue to send home in students’ backpacks. It’s ready to photocopy on the front and back of a single sheet—there’s no collating.
- Spanish version available
…and our 100% no-risk guarantee: If you’re not completely satisfied, cancel at any time for a full refund of every cent you paid. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain!
You’ll get 5 free bonuses—a $100 value—when you subscribe!
Better behavior at home can mean better behavior at school. With this guide, parents will discover strategies they can use to encourage self-control, set limits, and handle everyday challenges. They’ll also find suggestions for working with teachers if their children struggle with behavior at school. Yours to reproduce.
An ideal starting point for parents looking to increase their child’s success in school. This basic primer delivers real-world approaches, including practical tips for creating a positive learning environment at home, engaging in productive communication with teachers and staff, and maximizing the opportunities of parent-teacher conferences. Reproducible.
When students are kind to one another, your school is safer and more pleasant—and more learning can take place. With this bonus, parents will discover ways to raise compassionate youngsters who show empathy for others, say no to bullying, and naturally perform kind acts. Ready to reproduce and send home.
Home & School Connection Pricing
For other subscription terms, or if you have questions, call Customer Service at 800-394-5052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8-Issue Introductory Discount Price – Save $100!*Special subscription runs from Oct 2020 to May 2021
- *For district or multi-year pricing, call 800-394-5052. Introductory price is for new subscribers only.
ADD SPANISH FOR: $119