Showing parents how to help their children succeed
Serving schools and families since 1990
We’ve got you covered at this difficult time. Whether your students are attending school in person, remotely, or both ways, the tips and information you’ll send to families will be on target. Parents will find advice for supporting their children’s school success and social-emotional learning as they navigate the changes and disruptions from COVID-19. Also, We are making free resources available for schools to distribute to parents. Feel free to email or text these tips or links to families, post these resources on your school website, or add them to future communications you plan to send home. Click here for resources.
Family Engagement Packet Series
Tips and advice on key topics in parent involvement
Engage with parents on the subjects they—and you—care about!
Want to get a message home to parents about ways to prevent bullying? Provide vocabulary activities, math games, and science experiments to help students practice the skills they’re learning in school? Or send families tips to encourage better nutrition and more physical activity so kids come to school healthy and ready to learn?
You can find all of this…and more…in the Family Engagement Packet Series.
The titles of your choice are available now for the low price of $20 per handout. See below for quantity discounts!
This series contains more than 200 handouts to share with the parents of your students. Titles are available for all levels of schooling—Early Education, Elementary School, Middle School, and High School—on a wide range of topics, including:
- Reading: Comprehension, vocabulary boosters, and the reading-writing connection
- STEM: Math games, science experiments, engineering activities, and technology use
- Parenting: Loving discipline, consequences that work, and ways to stay connected
- Character Development: Kindness, respect, responsibility, integrity, and other positive character traits
- School readiness: Early reading and writing activities, building attention span, and learning to be more independent
- Nutrition & fitness: Healthy meals and snacks, fitness fun, and maintaining a healthy weight
- …and many others
Students are more successful when they have support from their parents. These handouts will help you:
- Improve school success
- Build a strong home and school partnership
- Invite parent involvement
- Boost learning fun with simple activities families will enjoy
- Enhance parenting skills and discipline
- Foster positive character traits
- Strengthen family life
Each handout is:
- Research based
- Personalized with your school name, and your name, if you like
- Available in Spanish
How it works
- 1. Review the titles here.
- 2. Place your order.
- 3. Receive your personalized handout(s) promptly by email.
- 4. Post the handouts on your school website, email them to parents, or make photocopies and send home in each student’s backpack.
- 5. Benefit from a stronger home and school partnership!
The series of your choice are available now for the low price of $20 per handout.
Buy more and save!
1-5 titles: $20 each
6-10 titles: $18 each
11+ titles: $15 each
Reach more parents! Add the Spanish version for only $10 per handout (discount applied when you order 6 or more titles).
Choose from the categories below: