For parents of preschool and kindergarten students
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL—Renew now and save!
Click here to get our lowest price (save $30!)—plus 2 FREE bonuses—when you renew by January 31 for the 2018—2019 school year. Take advantage of this one-time opportunity now!
- Get parents involved—right from the start
- Create a foundation for a strong home and school partnership
- Boost parenting skills and discipline
- Strengthen family bonds
- Build positive character traits
- Nurture the skills needed for school success
Starting at $115
- FREE digital version included
- Add the Spanish version for just $65
- 100% money-back guarantee
Want to renew for the 2017—2018 school year? Click here to view your offers.
Give early learners—and their parents—the best possible start.
Early Years shows parents how to improve their children’s school readiness and their own parenting skills. With very little effort on your part, you can lay a positive foundation and help parents:
- discipline with love
- get children ready to read
- support their children’s development as able, active learners
- instill a love of learning—the basis of academic success
- build their children’s cooperation and respect for others
- become partners with teachers and schools
- establish good habits—and character traits—that last a lifetime
How it works
Ready to photocopy on the front and back of a single sheet—there’s no collating. And it’s available electronically for no additional cost.
- Monthly issues, September through May
- Personalized with your name and the name of your school
- Download the PDF to post on your website or email directly to parents
- Available in Spanish
- Inviting illustrations and friendly language so parents will read it
- 100% no-risk guarantee!
You'll get 2 free bonuses—a $40 value—when you renew!
|Fine-Motor Fun & Games—a $20 value
Help little ones build all-important fine-motor skills with this collection of creative activities. Children will practice pencil grip, paint an alphabet mural, and use scissors to give “haircuts” to cardboard critters. Ready to reproduce.
Behavior—a $20 value
Consistent and loving discipline at home lets youngsters come to school ready to behave well in class. Give parents strategies for being clear and firm, yet positive, with their children. Includes a chart where youngsters will enjoy tracking their successes. Yours to reproduce and send home.
Pricing—it's only pennies per family
|Smallest District (up to 500 students)||$145||$115|
|Small District (501 to 2,500 students)||$195||$165|
|Medium District (2,501 to 10,000 students)||$275||$245|
|Large District (over 10,000 students)||$325||$295|
Add $65 to include the Spanish version.
Want to know more?
Click the button below to request more information
Early Years is wonderful! It’s full of short, easy-to-read, useful items, and it’s exactly how I would want to tell something to parents.
Early Years helps us reach parents of young children throughout our community. It’s a perfect way for us to make an early connection.
The newsletter is a great way for us to communicate with parents, enhance their skills, and help them understand what’s developmentally appropriate for their early learners.