Showing parents how to help their children succeed
Serving schools and families since 1990
As a Resources for Educators subscriber, you get the following benefits and many more:
- Ready to distribute to families—simply post on your school website, email to parents, or make copies to send home in students’ backpacks
- Personalized with your school name—and your name—at no extra charge
- ADA compliant to help you meet federal regulations for accessible school websites
- Earth-friendly digital delivery—we help you “Go green!”
- Spanish version available so you can reach more families
- Low cost helps you improve school success for only pennies per family
- Time and effort saved on parent communication
- Valuable public relations with your community
- No need to pay now—use our delayed billing option
- 100% no-risk guarantee: You have a lot to gain, and nothing to lose!
“Early Years is wonderful! It’s full of short, easy-to-read, useful items, and it’s exactly how I would want to tell something to parents.”
Kindergarten Teacher, Cottonwood, MN
For parents of preschool and kindergarten students
Show parents how to instill a love of learning, build social skills and executive functions needed for school success, and get children ready to read.
For parents of preschool through grade 2 students
Build a solid foundation for reading success with letter recognition, oral language, vocabulary, phonemic awareness, and early writing practice.
“Reading Connection is a wonderful learning tool and has so many great ideas to get parents involved in their child’s learning.”
Kathleen Thomas, Title I, Ardmore City Schools, Ardmore, OK
“Math + Science Connection (Beginning Edition) lets parents know that we consider mathematics just as important as reading.”
Virginia Stewart, Title I Coordinator, M.E. Small Elementary, West Yarmouth, MA
For parents of pre-K and elementary students
You can improve your student’s eating and exercise habits—helping them to be ready to learn—while you meet the federal mandate.
“Nutrition Nuggets is the best buy since the beginning of time. It’s turnkey, and they think we did it all!”
Bonnie Wheeler, Director, Littleton, CO, School District