Showing parents how to help their children succeed
Serving schools and families since 1990
We’ve got you covered at this difficult time. Whether your students are attending school in person, remotely, or both ways, the tips and information you’ll send to families will be on target. Parents will find advice for supporting their children’s school success and social-emotional learning as they navigate the changes and disruptions from COVID-19. Also, We are making free resources available for schools to distribute to parents. Feel free to email or text these tips or links to families, post these resources on your school website, or add them to future communications you plan to send home. Click here for resources.
As a Resources for Educators subscriber, you get the following benefits and many more:
- Ready to distribute to families—simply post on your school website, email to parents, or make copies to send home in students’ backpacks
- Personalized with your school name—and your name—at no extra charge
- ADA compliant to help you meet federal regulations for accessible school websites
- Earth-friendly digital delivery—we help you “Go green!”
- Spanish version available so you can reach more families
- Low cost helps you improve school success for only pennies per family
- Time and effort saved on parent communication
- Valuable public relations with your community
- No need to pay now—use our delayed billing option
- 100% no-risk guarantee: You have a lot to gain, and nothing to lose!
For parents of middle and junior high students
Show parents how to improve their children’s school success—and behavior—during the middle years.
“I have had excellent feedback from both parents and teachers about Middle Years. It’s a great bargain!”
Principal, Fairport, NY
Nutrition Nuggets and Teen Food & Fitness help your district comply with the federal mandate to implement and comply with a Local School Wellness Policy.
Teen Food & FitnessTM
For parents of middle and high school students
Help adolescents improve their eating and fitness habits—you won’t find an easier way to educate families about nutrition and exercise.