Showing parents how to help their children succeed
Serving schools and families since 1990
We’ve got you covered at this difficult time. Whether your students are attending school in person, remotely, or both ways, the tips and information you’ll send to families will be on target. Parents will find advice for supporting their children’s school success and social-emotional learning as they navigate the changes and disruptions from COVID-19. Also, We are making free resources available for schools to distribute to parents. Feel free to email or text these tips or links to families, post these resources on your school website, or add them to future communications you plan to send home. Click here for resources.
Strengthen parent involvement and improve school success with personalized newsletters that you can send home to parents—with very little effort on your part!
What you get with your subscription:
- Monthly issues to send home to parents, September through May
- Practical ideas that promote academic success, effective parenting, healthy habits, positive character traits, and more
- Your school’s name personalized on each issue—and your name, too, if you like
- All-new tips, activities, and guidance that parents will thank you for!
- A digital version is ready to post on your website, email to families, and/or print and send home with all students. It’s already ADA remediated, too.
- Spanish version available
- Easy-to-read, friendly language
- Original, eye-catching illustrations that are inviting for parents and children alike
- A 100% no-risk guarantee —if you are not satisfied, you’ll get a full refund of your subscription price!
At-Home Activity Packets
From the Family Engagement Packet Series
Each packet is filled with fun learning ideas—all ready–made for home use. Select the grade level that’s right for your school community. Choose from language arts, math, science, and many other engaging topics.
- Most activities use common household objects and won’t cost parents a cent!
- Personalized with your school name and your name if you like.
- Also available in Spanish.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
Subscribe now: It only takes seconds
Share your digital issues with parents every month throughout the school year.
Enjoy an enhanced school-home partnership!
The job titles are many and varied. In short, RFE subscribers include educators, administrators, and food service management personnel who want to help parents help their children succeed in—and out of—school. Here’s a sampling of job titles from our roster: Principal… Assistant Principal… Superintendent… Assistant Superintendent… Title I Director… Title I Coordinator… School Counselor… Head Start Director… Preschool Director… Day Care Center Director… Reading Specialist… Reading Teacher… Family Resource Coordinator… Coordinator of Parental Engagement… Parent Liaison… School Nurse… Food Service Director… Math Coach… Reading Coach… Media Coordinator… Title I Teacher… Nutrition Coordinator… Parental Service Coordinator… Family Literacy Specialist…
See how an elementary school principal in Vermont is leading his school into the new academic year amid the COVID-19 pandemic.