Sales Terms & Conditions
All Resources for Educators subscriptions come with a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, you may cancel your subscription at any time and receive a full refund of every cent you paid.
Simply call us at 800-394-5052 to request a refund.
All orders are fulfilled by the U.S. Postal Service. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Orders also come with free access to the monthly issues as PDF files. Customers can log in to rfecustomer.com to download their issues.
Orders are accessible online within 4 weeks of receiving the order.
Important Information About the Reproducible Subscription
Subscriptions come with a copyright license valid for the school year of the issues in the subscription.
Each subscription entitles customers to reproduce the publication based on the service they purchased:
- Single-School subscription: May reproduce each issue for the parents of the students in customer’s school building only.
- Smallest-District subscription: May reproduce a maximum of 500 copies of each issue for the parents of the students in customer’s school district.
- Small-District subscription: May reproduce a maximum of 2,500 copies of each issue for the parents of the students in customer’s school district.
- Medium-District subscription: May reproduce a maximum of 10,000 copies of each issue for the parents of the students in customer’s school district.
- Large-District subscription: May reproduce a maximum of 25,000 copies of each issue for the parents of the students in customer’s school district.
Customers are permitted to distribute the newsletters in their entirety in print or PDF digital formats to the parents of the students in customer’s school or district. Distribution of the PDF newsletter is permitted by posting to customer’s school website during the school year of the subscription or emailing as attachments to the parents. Newsletters posted to customer’s website must be removed at the end of the applicable school year. Customers may also include specific articles from the newsletters in customer’s school newsletter as long as customer notes that the material is copyrighted material of Resources for Educators, a division of CCH Incorporated.
The newsletters are copyrighted materials of CCH Incorporated and its licensors, all rights reserved. Except for the authorized use set forth above, customers may not copy, modify, or distribute the newsletters, or edit the PDF versions, without the express written consent of the Resources for Educators division of CCH Incorporated. Any unauthorized use may violate applicable copyright laws.
If you have any questions, please contact Resources for Educators at 800-394-5052.