Recipes for Success
For parents of K-6 students
- Strengthen academics, behavior, and study skills.
- At-home learning activities are simple and easy to understand.
- Build positive character traits.
- Attention-grabbing, so they actually get used!
- A great tool for Title I parent involvement.
Starting at $229
- Available electronically.
- Add the Spanish version for just $125.
- 100% money-back guarantee.
Give parents activities to help their children succeed!
Research has shown that simple learning activities done at home are the type of parent involvement most likely to improve school success. Recipes for Success includes more than a dozen simple, low- to no-cost, easy-to-follow activities that any family can do.
Each monthly “poster” helps boost skills in:
- social studies
- homework habits
Plus, every issue includes tips to build character traits like:
How it works
Ready to photocopy on the front and back of a single sheet—there’s no collating. And it’s available electronically for no additional cost.
- Monthly issues, September through May
- Personalized with your name and the name of your school
- Black-line master, ready to copy and send home
- Download the PDF to post on your website
- Available in Spanish
- Inviting illustrations and friendly language so parents will read it
- 100% no-risk guarantee
You'll get 5 free bonuses—a $100 value—when you order!
Pricing—it's only pennies per family
Recipes for Success Pricing Information
|Reg. Price||Intro. Discount Price|
|District and Title I Subscriptions|
|Smallest District (up to 500 students)||$309||$229|
|Small District (501 to 2,500 students)||$429||$349|
|Medium District (2,501 to 10,000 students)||$599||$519|
|Large District (over 10,000 students)||$749||$669|
Add $125 to include the Spanish version.
Want to know more?
Click the button below to request more information
Recipes for Success is an excellent resource that saves me time. Parents love working with ideas that can be used over a wide range of grade levels and abilities.
It’s worth every penny! Recipes for Success gives me fresh ideas that enhance my lesson plans. Activities are simple to do and cost nothing, so all of our families can use them.
Sending Recipes for Success home has improved our students’ academic achievement. It offers an excellent way for parents to help children develop learning and thinking skills. Parents are always pleased and sometimes surprised to find they can make such a difference.