Reading Connection (Beginning Edition)
For parents of pre-K through early elementary students
- Improve reading and writing achievement.
- Boost school success—and test scores.
- Foster speaking and listening skills.
- Help children become joyful readers.
- Create the foundation for success in all subjects.
Starting at $229
- Available electronically.
- Add the Spanish version for just $125.
- 100% money-back guarantee.
Improve reading skills and test scores!
Children need to read well to succeed in school—and in life. Reading Connection (Beginning Edition) delivers simple tips and activities parents can use to help build a solid foundation for reading success. Articles cover:
- reading aloud to children
- tips to build comprehension
- vocabulary-building games
- developing phonemic awareness and phonics skills
- embracing nonfiction
- finding books that fit your child
- everyday writing
Reading Connection (Beginning Edition) is aligned to the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts, grades K-2.
How it works
Ready to photocopy on the front and back of a single sheet—there’s no collating. And it’s available electronically for no additional cost.
- Monthly issues, September through May
- Personalized with your name and the name of your school
- Black-line master, ready to copy and send home
- Download the PDF to post on your website
- Available in Spanish
- Inviting illustrations and friendly language so parents will read it
- 100% no-risk guarantee
You'll get 5 free bonuses—a $100 value—when you order!
Pricing—it's only pennies per family
Reading Connection (Begining Edition) Pricing Information
|Reg. Price||Intro. Discount Price|
|District and Title I Subscriptions|
|Smallest District (up to 500 students)||$309||$229|
|Small District (501 to 2,500 students)||$429||$349|
|Medium District (2,501 to 10,000 students)||$599||$519|
|Large District (over 10,000 students)||$749||$669|
Add $125 to include the Spanish version.
Want to know more?
Click the button below to request more information
Reading Connection is a wonderful learning tool and has so many great ideas to get parents involved in their child’s learning.
Reading Connection is a good tool for offering advice to parents without seeming condescending. Our parents love it.
I highly recommend the Reading Connection newsletter. It gives parents a good opportunity to encourage their children and help them with their reading skills. It’s an excellent reference point.
Parents are more apt to work with their kids when they are provided reading skill activities to incorporate into daily life. Reading Connection offers activities that require minimal parent time for maximum effect.