How to Get the Most from Your Subscription
- Reproduce the newsletters on a single sheet, front and back. You won’t have to collate, and research indicates that busy parents and teachers are more likely to read a single sheet.
- To make each issue more inviting, we suggest that you reproduce the newsletters on colored paper. Pastel colors are ideal.
- Distribute the newsletters at parent functions, such as Open House Night and PTA meetings.
- Send the issues home with the news and menus you currently send to parents—they’ll be more likely to see it and read it.
- Maximize the effectiveness of your subscription by increasing the number of personal contacts you have with parents—through notes, phone calls, or face-to-face chats. Refer to the suggestions and practical activities in every newsletter. You can even send a PDF issue via email.
- Place the PDF on your Web site and let parents know it’s there to view anytime.