For parents of middle and junior high students
- Boost school success.
- Strengthen the home and school partnership.
- Enhance parenting skills.
- Improve family life.
- Build positive character traits.
Starting at $229
- Available electronically.
- Add the Spanish version for just $125.
- 100% money-back guarantee.
Show parents how to improve their children’s school success—and behavior—during the middle years.
Middle grade children go through dramatic changes and desperately need their parents’ support. Many parents want to help, but aren’t sure what to do. With Middle Years, you can give parents the help they need with almost no effort on your part. Articles will help parents:
- understand their middle graders’ behavior
- build respect, responsibility, empathy, and more
- support homework and study skills
- stay involved—middle-school style
- set age-appropriate rules and expectations
- promote health and safety
- emphasize the importance of education
How it works
Ready to photocopy on the front and back of a single sheet—there’s no collating. And it’s available electronically for no additional cost.
- Monthly issues, September through May
- Personalized with your name and the name of your school
- Black-line master, ready to copy and send home
- Download the PDF to post on your website
- Available in Spanish
- Inviting illustrations and friendly language so parents will read it
- 100% no-risk guarantee
You'll get 5 free bonuses—a $100 value—when you order!
Pricing—it's only pennies per family
Middle Years Pricing Information
|Reg. Price||Intro. Discount Price|
|District and Title I Subscriptions|
|Smallest District (up to 500 students)||$309||$229|
|Small District (501 to 2,500 students)||$429||$349|
|Medium District (2,501 to 10,000 students)||$599||$519|
|Large District (over 10,000 students)||$749||$669|
Add $125 to include the Spanish version.
Want to know more?
Click the button below to request more information
Not only do our students’ parents read Middle Years…they count on it. If we have a delay in sending it home to them, they call looking for their issues. They particularly appreciate the help with the difficult issues parents of middle school children face. We wouldn’t be without it!
A parent read a timely article on depression in Middle Years, recognized the symptoms in her adolescent son, and took him for treatment. If I have done one thing right in my career, it is purchasing this newsletter.
I have had excellent feedback from both parents and teachers about Middle Years. It’s a great bargain!