Math + Science Connection (Beginning Edition)
For parents of pre-K through grade 2 children
- Build a solid foundation in math and science.
- Boost school success—and test scores.
- Get parents involved right from the start.
- Nurture children’s wonder and excitement.
- Give families ways to have fun with math and science in their regular routines.
Starting at $229
- Available electronically.
- Add the Spanish version for just $125.
- 100% money-back guarantee.
Show parents how to help their children understand—and enjoy!—math and science.
Math + Science Connection (Beginning Edition) provides tips and activities on:
- counting and cardinality
- addition and subtraction
- place value
- measurement and estimation
- geometric shapes and attributes
- problem solving
- mathematical reasoning
- plants and animals
- properties of matter
- cause and effect
- the solar system
- position and motion…and much more
Children will see that math and science are integrated—and are part of their daily lives.
Math + Science Connection (Beginning Edition) is aligned to the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics, grades K-2.
How it works
Ready to photocopy on the front and back of a single sheet—there’s no collating. And it’s available electronically for no additional cost.
- Monthly issues, September through May
- Personalized with your name and the name of your school
- Black-line master, ready to copy and send home
- Download the PDF to post on your website
- Available in Spanish
- Inviting illustrations and friendly language so parents will read it
- 100% no-risk guarantee
You'll get 5 free bonuses—a $100 value—when you order!
Pricing—it's only pennies per family
Math + Science Connection (Beginning Edition) Pricing Information
|Reg. Price||Intro. Discount Price|
|District and Title I Subscriptions|
|Smallest District (up to 500 students)||$309||$229|
|Small District (501 to 2,500 students)||$429||$349|
|Medium District (2,501 to 10,000 students)||$599||$519|
|Large District (over 10,000 students)||$749||$669|
Add $125 to include the Spanish version.
Want to know more?
Click the button below to request more information
Math + Science Connection is a wonderful resource to utilize. It connects the home and school in a very meaningful way.
Math + Science Connection (Beginning Edition) lets parents know that we consider mathematics just as important as reading.
The [Math + Science Connection] newsletters are full of beneficial information and are very well written.