High School Years
For parents of high school students
- Improve school success.
- Help teens prepare for the future.
- Enhance parenting skills.
- Strengthen parent involvement.
- Face the tough teenage challenges.
Starting at $229
- Available electronically.
- Add the Spanish version for just $125.
- 100% money-back guarantee.
Show parents how to help their teens succeed.
Parenting a high schooler can be overwhelming—many parents think there’s nothing more they can do. Show parents how to stay involved and help their children succeed with High School Years. It’s packed with tips on:
- time management and homework
- planning for college or career
- supporting teens’ growing independence
- staying involved
- preventing risky behaviors
- building respect, responsibility, and resilience
- handling other tough teen challenges
How it works
Ready to photocopy on the front and back of a single sheet—there’s no collating. And it’s available electronically for no additional cost.
- Monthly issues, September through May
- Personalized with your name and the name of your school
- Black-line master, ready to copy and send home
- Download the PDF to post on your website
- Available in Spanish
- Inviting illustrations and friendly language so parents will read it
- 100% no-risk guarantee
You'll get 5 free bonuses—a $100 value—when you order!
Pricing—it's only pennies per family
High School Years Pricing Information
|Reg. Price||Intro. Discount Price|
|District and Title I Subscriptions|
|Smallest District (up to 500 students)||$309||$229|
|Small District (501 to 2,500 students)||$429||$349|
|Medium District (2,501 to 10,000 students)||$599||$519|
|Large District (over 10,000 students)||$749||$669|
Add $125 to include the Spanish version.
Want to know more?
Click the button below to request more information
I definitely recommend High School Years. This newsletter saves me a great deal of research time and effort. Difficult issues are handled without undue controversy. And yet, subjects are addressed rather than ignored. Many parents have thanked me for receiving this guidance in such a positive way.
Your newsletter helps show parents that our school really cares and opens a line of communication designed to help students succeed. High School Years is a ‘winner’ for parents and students alike.
High School Years says more in 2 pages than I could in 14! The information is current, interesting, and fun.