For parents of preschoolers and kindergartners
Give early learners—and their parents—the best possible start
Early Years is a reproducible newsletter that shows parents how to improve their children’s school readiness and their own parenting skills. It’s full of age-appropriate tips and activities that are practical and immediately useful to parents of preschoolers and kindergartners. Parents will discover how to:
- Discipline with love.
- Create lifelong readers.
- Support their children’s development as able, active learners.
- Instill a love of learning—the basis of academic success.
- Build their children’s confidence and respect for others.
- Become partners with teachers and schools.
- Establish good habits—and character traits—that last a lifetime.
Easy-to-use and shows parents you care
You get a black-line master every month, September through May. Every issue is personalized with the name of your school, and your name or school motto, if you like. It’s ready to photocopy onto the front and back of a single sheet. No collating for you or your staff, and busy parents will read it.
Save time and effort on parent communications. Order this cost-effective PR tool today!
- Available electronically (you can download the PDF).
- Spanish version available.
- Reach more parents with the user-friendly format.
- 100% no-risk guarantee.
- FREE bonuses with your order!