Designed for students in grades 3-5
Show parents how to help their children understand—and enjoy—math and science.
Parents want their children to have the best opportunities possible, but many parents are intimidated by math and science. Now, you can give parents a simple way to help their children develop a better understanding of math and science—and boost your students’ test scores.
With Math + Science Connection (Intermediate Edition) parents will see how to stay involved and keep children excited, while the math and science their children learn at school becomes more advanced. We make sure the tips and activities are do-able by any family—no special equipment or advanced knowledge is needed. Every issue covers topics like:
- multiplication and division
- fractions and decimals
- rounding and comparing
- elapsed time
- properties of 2-D and 3-D shapes
- life processes and living systems
- natural resources
- the solar system and beyond
- force, motion, and energy
- earth patterns and changes
- and more!
We have simplified the work and you get the credit
You get a black-line master every month, September through May. Every issue is personalized with the name of your school, and your name or school motto, if you like. It’s ready to photocopy onto the front and back of a single sheet. No collating for you or your staff, and busy parents will read it.
Show parents how to help their children understand math and science. Order this cost-effective PR tool today!
- Available electronically (you can download the PDF).
- Spanish version available.
- Reach more parents with the user-friendly format.
- 100% no-risk guarantee.
- FREE bonuses with your order!