Bring math and science home for young learners
Lay the foundation for math and science success—by showing parents how to help at home.
As young children start to explore their world, their parents’ influence is critical. Yet math and science are areas where parents are most likely to feel uncertain about how to help.
Math + Science Connection (Beginning Edition) is written for the parents of pre-K through 2nd grade children. It gives parents simple tips and activities to bring math and science home every day. Math + Science Connection covers:
- counting, sorting, and sets
- number operations
- shapes and geometric relationships
- measuring and weighing objects
- graphing and data analysis
- problem solving
- weather and space
- rocks, soil, water, and wind
- animals and plants
- tools and man-made inventions
- solids, liquids, and gases
- light, heat, and magnets
- forces of motion
- and more!
We have simplified the work and you get the credit
You get a black-line master every month, September through May. Every issue is personalized with the name of your school, and your name or school motto, if you like. It’s ready to photocopy onto the front and back of a single sheet. No collating for you or your staff, and busy parents will read it.
Show parents how to help their children understand math and science. Order this cost-effective PR tool today!
- Available electronically (you can download the PDF).
- Spanish version available.
- Reach more parents with the user-friendly format.
- 100% no-risk guarantee.
- FREE bonuses with your order!