For parents of high school students
Show parents how to help their teens
The challenges of parenting a high schooler can be overwhelming. Often, parents aren’t sure what to do, or even believe there’s nothing more they can do. High School Years gives parents some of the answers they desperately need—and they’ll come from you!
Every issue offers practical ideas to:
All in an attractive, user-friendly format parents are more likely to read.
- Improve school success.
- Help teens prepare for the future.
- Enhance parenting skills.
- Strengthen parent involvement.
- Face the tough teenage challenges.
Easy-to-use and shows parents you care
You get a black-line master every month, September through May. Every issue is personalized with the name of your school, and your name or school motto, if you like. It’s ready to photocopy onto the front and back of a single sheet. No collating for you or your staff, and busy parents will read it.
Save time and effort on parent communications. Order this cost-effective PR tool today!
- Available electronically (you can download the PDF).
- Spanish version available.
- Reach more parents with the user-friendly format.
- 100% no-risk guarantee.
- FREE bonuses with your order!